Sigma Rho Zeta Annual High School Scholarship
▪ The Sigma Rho Zeta High School Scholarship is available to any minority graduating high school senior in Wake County with a GPA of at least a 3.0 (unweighted).
▪ The graduating senior must be enrolled at chosen college/university for the Fall semester of 2020.
▪ The Sigma Rho Zeta High School Scholarship is a one-time award payment of $1,500 which will be awarded for full-time study for the 2020-2021 academic year.
▪ Proof of enrollment/university acceptance must be received before disbursement of scholarship funds.
▪ Scholarship funds will be remitted to the Financial Aid office of the designated college/university to be applied toward tuition and/or appropriate fees.
For more information about the scholarship application process, email: Dr. Charla Blumell – Scholarship Chairwoman at email@example.com
Please note that the required event date that the recipient MUST attend on April 25, 2020 has been changed to May 16, 2020.
Application packet deadline is Friday, February 28, 2020.