Sigma Rho Zeta Annual High School Scholarship
▪ The Sigma Rho Zeta High School Scholarship is available to any minority graduating high school senior in Wake County with a GPA of at least a 3.0 (unweighted).
▪ The graduating senior must be enrolled at chosen college/university for the Fall semester of 2020.
▪ The Sigma Rho Zeta High School Scholarship is a one-time award payment of $1,500 which will be awarded for full-time study for the 2020-2021 academic year.
▪ Proof of enrollment/university acceptance must be received before disbursement of scholarship funds.
▪ Scholarship funds will be remitted to the Financial Aid office of the designated college/university to be applied toward tuition and/or appropriate fees.
For more information about the scholarship application process, email: Dr. Charla Blumell – Scholarship Chairwoman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packet deadline is Friday, February 28, 2020.