Sigma Rho Zeta Annual High School Scholarship
The application period is now closed. Stay tuned for the announcement of our 2019 Scholarship Recipient.
▪ The Sigma Rho Zeta High School Scholarship is available to any minority graduating high school senior in Wake County with a GPA of at least a 3.0 (unweighted).
▪ The graduating senior must be enrolled at chosen college/university for the Fall semester of 2019.
▪ The Sigma Rho Zeta High School Scholarship is a one-time award payment of $1,000 which will be awarded for full-time study for the 2019-2020 academic year.
▪ Proof of enrollment/university acceptance must be received before disbursement of scholarship funds.
▪ Scholarship funds will be remitted to the Financial Aid office of the designated college/university to be applied toward tuition and/or appropriate fees.
For more information about the scholarship application process, email:
Charla Blumell – Scholarship Chairwoman at email@example.com